*We the people of the United States demand that action be taken immediately to protect our elected democracy.*
1) All citizens, upon their 18th birthday, are automatically registered to vote.
2) All peoples counted within the US census are hereby signed up for and made eligible to vote in all Federal Elections.
3) All prisoners counted within the census must be given the right to vote; Taxation without representation was fought and paid for by this country.
1) All State & Federal Elections are hereby and henceforth national holidays.
2) All public metro is to be made free on election days.
3) It will be unlawful for private businesses to open, and for any non government employees to be asked in to work.
4) Lack of participation in voting will result in an individual $250 fine. That money will be used to fund campaigns/educate people on the importance of voting.
1) Campaigns are hereby banned from collecting any funds for their individual campaign. All funds will be pooled by the government and split between all eligible candidates to ensure the people are not electing privilege but the best candidate possible.
2) Accounts and registries will be set up by the federal government allowing all candidates the same campaign funds based on election/constituency size.
1) All paid advertisements are hereby outlawed in all of the United States.
2) Political debates and events will be covered solely by CSPAN, and rebroadcast to news outlets who want it. No sponsorships allowed.
3) PACS and SUPERPACS are outlawed within all 50 states.