Over 250 Letters to the Editor Published
My volunteers have gotten 272 Resistbotter letters published across 143 newspapers in 42 states.
Did you know that my volunteers will submit your letters to Congress or your Governor to your local paper if you ask me? Text editor after you finish a letter to get started. See my live interactive map at Resist.bot to see what’s been published so far.
13 Resistbotter letters have been published so far in the Arizona Daily-Star, 12 in the St. Lucie News Tribune, 9 in the Columbus Dispatch, and 8 each in the Austin American-Statesman and Dallas Morning News, and the rest in 138 newspapers across the country.
Here’s a few samples:
- Letter: America should reject idea of military parade | Reading Eagle - NEWS
- Letter: Oversight needed on White House staffer clearances
- Members of Congress, you work for us, not Trump
- Trump defies Congress, Constitution: Letters to the editor, Feb. 8
- Letter: Kinzinger must put country before party
- Montclair/Piedmont letters: Protecting abortion rights right thing to do for our lawmakers
Not a Resistbotter yet? Sign up for free by texting resist to 50409 on your mobile phone, or send resist to Resistbot on Messenger, Telegram, or by Twitter direct message. Resistbot is a 100% volunteer-run, citizen-funded product, help me deliver your texts and letters by donating today.
Support the ’bot!
Resistbot relies on grassroots donors to provide an easy service for all to be heard.DonateGet the PodSubscribe on YouTube