How to Watch and Listen to Resistbot Live
Watch the livestream on Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, or Facebook every Sunday at 1 pm ET. If you can't watch; grab the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Resistbot now has its own Sunday show! Our rotating cast of volunteers and experts will look to cover the issues you're writing about and signature-raising for every day on Resistbot, ones that you care about, as opposed to the Washington political theater on the corporate networks. In a sense, the show is crowdsourced; our first show covered SSI and SSDI in detail, which for weeks was the top petition on Resistbot with about 75,000 signatures across two petitions.
This show is one more benefit for organizers who use the Resistbot platform to the fullest. We look to our trending petitions for our topics each week and look to bring on the organizers of these campaigns to make the case on-air watchers and listeners around the country.
How to Watch Live
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel, and be sure to set notifications to alert you when we go live.
- Follow us on Twitch and be sure live notifications are turned on for our channel.
- Like us on Facebook and be sure live notifications are on; they may be by default because, you know, it's Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter and then tap the bell icon on our profile to enable notifications when a live stream starts.
On all these platforms, you can participate in the show by commenting on the livestream. We have a volunteer watching and elevating your comments to the panel and putting them on screen! If you miss it live, the show will be available as a podcast a few days later.
How to Subscribe to the Podcast
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts
- Follow us on Spotify
- Add us on Overcast
- Search your favorite podcast app, or here's a more comprehensive list of where we're publishing!
How You Can Help
Besides subscribing, liking, and 5-star reviewing the pod; our show is very new, so we can use help on just about everything. Do you like editing, making clips, writing music, talking about politics, producing, or helping us make chapter notes and shipping a pod once in a while? There's a lot to all of this! Drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you'd like to help.
Or please donate, we're a non-profit social welfare organization and nothing we do can happen without your support.
Support the ’bot!
Grassroots donors are all that keep the ’bot online for the organizers that need us. Please give if you can.Give MonthlyDonate OnceSubscribe to our Pod